Saturday, February 16, 2013

Bras, Beauty, and Badassery

Since I've lost a bit of weight over the last few months, my sister has the fortune of going through the clothes that don't fit.  She took home quite a bounty. Later that evening, she sent me a text saying that I need to go to BA, Bras Anonymous, since she took 21 bras from me. Sure it sounds like a lot on the surface, but consider that the 21 bras span 2 sizes. So really, 10 bras per size is reasonable, right?  Or am I rationalizing my behavior?  Having worked at Victoria's Secret when I was in college may also be a contributing factor in my love of pretty girly things. I'd like to think that 10 is reasonable though.

Since last weekend, I bought a few more pretty little things (total is at nine, i believe) and some awesome makeup (Urban Decay's Naked2 palette, anyone? Buxom Lip Gloss?) So, since I love bras, beauty, and baking, let's not call it bras anonymous, let's label it Bad Ass & then I'm totally in.

I'll try to be more timely and not wait two months before another post.  I couldn't help it though...I was at the mall.

Now to get some sleep so that I can bake tomorrow.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment