Sunday, February 17, 2013

BB Creams...Useful or overhyped?

I've tried a couple of beauty balm (BB) creams and I've come to the conclusion that I'm over it. I don't feel like it's doing anything & I want more coverage (I'm a but red in the cheeks). Even Too Faced's new air buffed BB creme is so-so. Not enough coverage even though it says full coverage. Now I hear there's Color Correction/Control (CC) cream. For more info on CC creams, click this link. http://www.youbeauty.com/face/cc-creams. Knowing me, I'll probably buy one, but not to use as my everything. Perhaps under foundation. I've been told to focus on one thing & do it well. Maybe that really holds true for makeup/skin care too. But maybe I'm biased. I love my Caudalie Beauty Elixir (so refreshing!) & my Ole Hendrickson Truth Serum. So maybe I just need to buy a good tinted moisturizer and I'll have my weekend beauty routine. We'll see how it goes.

On a side note: I will be buying Murad's Redness Therapy Moisturizer soon & will review that as well. I really want the gel, but after making a hefty purchase at Sephora this month (made VIB already!), like my skin, I need to calm it down.

So while I'm not into the BB creams, I do like what I think BB should stand for: Be Be Beautiful.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment